AOL Desktop Gold is a multifunction software. It helps you to perform so many tasks with the help of one single software. When you depend on one software for all your day-to-day tasks and it stops working or stops responding then, it is a problematic situation as all your tasks will be obstructed. To solve this problem, you must reinstall your AOL Desktop Gold software. We know you might be conjuring, ‘how do I reinstall AOL Gold?’ Well, we are here with the perfect solution to your problem. Hook onto this blog for a step-by-step guide to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your system.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Uninstall Your AOL Desktop Gold Software:
Before installing the AOL Desktop Gold software, you must uninstall all the older versions of the software from your system and then move on with the reinstallation. Let’s see the steps to uninstall the Gold software from your system;
- Shut down all the running programs on your system and then navigate to the Control panel on your device.
- Then, go to the Programs menu, from there go to the program and features tab, and click on the ‘Uninstall a program’ option.
- All the installed programs on your system will be enlisted in front of you, choose the AOL Desktop Gold software from the list.
- Right-click on the software and then click on the uninstall option to proceed.
- A prompt will appear on your screen, asking ‘Do you want to keep your personal data associated with this desktop software?’ Click yes for this prompt to initiate the uninstallation.
- Finally, reboot your system after the uninstallation is complete.
A step-By-Step Guide To Reinstall The AOL Desktop Gold Software:
Once the older version is uninstalled, install the latest version of the AOL Desktop Gold software on your system. Follow the stepwise guide to reinstall the software;
- Launch the official website for AOL Desktop Gold software.
- Then, click the download link for the software and start with the download process.
- Proceed by saving the downloaded file setup in your system.
- Now, you have to tap on the .exe file to run it as the administrator.
- Then privacy and security pop-ups will appear on your screen. Click on Agree option to move further.
- The installer will start running and once the installation process is complete you have to click on finish to proceed.
- Then log into your AOL Gold account with your username and password that was previously set.
- In case you want to import the previous data on your software, click yes on the Import prompt, and all your data will be imported.
Now you have the answer to your query, ‘how do I reinstall AOL Gold?’ While reinstalling keep a few important things in your mind, i.e. make sure you install the updated and latest version of the software and not the one you have just uninstalled. Next, make sure you download the software from an authentic link because there are many fake download links available online. If you download the AOL Desktop Gold software from a fake link then this might hinder your system’s performance. That’s it! Wasn’t that easy? In case you get an issue while reinstalling the software then, you know where to seek guidance from.